Lady Hunter (UK) Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. Lady Hunter (UK) Ltd will always respect your choices on what we do with your data, how we contact you, and we will only keep it as long as necessary.
What we collect
We may collect the following information from you when you communicate with us or fill in forms on our website, such as when you make a purchase, or when you register for information:
- Your name and payment details
- Your contact information including email address, billing address, postal address, and your telephone number
- Your billing and marketing preferences in order to tailor our communications to you
- Details of your contact and purchase
- Transaction information
- Demographic information relevant to customer surveys and/offers
How do we use your data
- Delivery. In order to fulfil our promised delivery and contract to you, we will need to supply your delivery address, phone number and email address to our chosen courier for your delivery. They will only use it for the purposes of delivering your goods.
- Marketing via Email. At every interaction point you will have the choice to opt out of marketing messages if you wish to do so. This will be actioned immediately upon your request.
- Research and Analysis. It’s important we listen to our customers through their feedback in order to allow us to develop the ArdMoor proposition to deliver better service and products. We use a company called Trustpilot to gather independent reviews of both our service and our products and you can choose whether to do so or not.
- Payment Details. We don’t store your payment details and we use PayPal’s payment system to provide a fully secure payment portal. For further information on our secure payment system please see our Secure Payment Policy
When we use third party service providers, we only disclose the personal information that is absolutely necessary to deliver the service to you and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes. However, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
- In the event of our business being sold
Lady Hunter (UK) Ltd is committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and through your web experience. You can be assured your information will never be sold to a third party, will never be left unprotected, and your wishes to privacy and security will always be respected.
Links to other websites
How your information is stored
Your information will always be held within the parameters of the European Economic Area excepting:
- Those occasions where a delivery address is needed to be given for the purposes of delivery to an address outside the EEA.
- We use Mailchimp as our email marketing tool and their database may be stored outside the EEA but will always be held securely and confidentially.
Changes to Data Protection